Well we all know how this works. We ask for a dog, dad says “No”. We beg for a dog, dad says “No!”. We cry for a dog, dad says “NO!”. Then Christmas come and all of a sudden, we get a dog in the house. And then the transformation begins.
The dad who was totally against having “That Damn Dog“ in the house, gradually discovers the beauty of the unconditional love, happy wagging tail and sweet wet nose that only a dog could give.
1. And started doing everything with the dog
2. Even wearing matching sunglasses
3. Or cuddling on the sofa
4. Cheek to cheek
5. Checking news together
6. Making sure his buddy is comfy and relaxed
7. Not being embarrassed to show their love in public
8. Making sure the dog doesn’t leave his side when he’s hangoverish
9. Believing that his favourite family member is the dog
10. Forgiving everything after a few sloppy kisses
11. Butt in his face? Who cares, it’s his favourite butt!
12. Pretending the dog is helping him when paying the bills
13. Using all sorts of excuses to get a doggy kiss